19.12.11

C A K E P O P S

So I started my business TWO days ago and it's called TRENDY POPS. I had the idea to start my own business first week I got to the Philippines. It's amazing what a change of scenery can do to person, I literally got inspired with all the photos and videos I watched about cake pops.... It was to the point I couldn't sleep. So I came home 3 months later and got down to business. I bought all the ingredients and material I needed and tested my cake pops out,  by the second day I sent  them out to friends and my parent's work.

Today is only the FOURTH day and I already have 5 orders to do, including a New Years  party and a birthday party for my mother's coworker. I'm truly blessed <3 

Here are some photo's of all the cake pops I've done so far....








Happy Holidays ! Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment