8.3.12

Collar Tips and San Diego Trips















Wearing:
H&M leggings
Hand me down shoes from the father
Thrifted knit sweat (Reminded me of Dolce and Gabbana's  "Baroque Romanticism" collection)
F21 cream button up
 Steve Madden purse
Thrifted Gold collar tips<3

Nathan and I visited Balboa Park to check out some art museums and to snap some photos for his art class. While  checking out MOPA (Museum of Photographic Arts), a very nice lady asked to take a photo of me because she really "digged" my outfit. So I let her, and thanked her for making my day.
We drove to Little Italy where we had lunch at the Wine Bar. Due to the weather being so cold and rainy, we had to cut our little visit short so we drove allll the way back to Temecula and  took a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment