6.11.12

AHOY MATEY.








  




It's been quite a while since I've posted on this and for that I'm terribly sorry. I was in Manila for the whole month of October. I'll have a post on my trip later just because I have too many photos to sort through. I just returned 3 nights ago and I'm still dealing with jet lag and getting over a really stubborn cold. Luckily I was feeling much better yesterday so Nathan and I went out for  his Mom's  birthday. We went  bowling a at the Brunswick alley in Murrietta, had  dinner and watched Perks of Being a Wallflower at a theater near by. Somewhere in the  middle  of that we went  to Old Town to take quick shots of my outfit and of course my 250 Pesos haircut ($5). For the first time ever Nathan decided to join in the action, especially since he's so happy with his  new sailor hat. He's so cute... With that said, hope you loves have a great day !

Wearing: My little green hat - Thrifted  (of course)
Black and White Top - Pink Manila (Purchased in one of the swap meets in the Philippines)
Pleather Skirt - Forever 21
Triangle Cut  Out Platforms - Go Jane
Shit ton of accesories - eBay, Forever 21, Disneyland, Estate Sales, Quiapo (Philippines)

No comments:

Post a Comment