8.11.12

Dude, Everyone has these pants.


 




 





If it's not already obvious, these photos we're taken the day after election day. Took the bottom photo because not only did everyone's Facebook wall blow up with everyone's opinions of the election but apparently the walls of Old Town Temecula did too. Anyways,It's finally starting to get chilly in Temecula so I layered up with my  favorite Black and Gold wrap I received from Express a couple years ago. This piece of clothing is probably one of my favorite  things in my closet due to the fact it goes with everything and it perfect for the Fall/Winter seasons. I paired them up with Top Shop's FAMOUS cross leggings, a basic forever 21 top with a top bun with a spiked headband. I know this outfit screams out bummishly comfy, and that's because it  really was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment