28.1.13

Rain Rain Go Away!





 

 

 H&M Striped Top /Pink Zone Pleather Skirt / eBay Mirror Belt / Forever 21 Maroon Boots/ Forever 21 Jacket Courtesy of Heliely <3

Woke up at the butt crack of dawn to go to school today. Actually, I don't even think I "woke up" because I don't think I ever really slept! I was tossing and turning all night thinking of the most randomest things. So this morning, I tied my hair up in a bun, brushed my teeth, dressed  up for school and left. No make up, just lipstick. I'm getting to that point where I find being Au Natural more appealing. Especially with my busy schedule. Less make up time = more time being productive :) Plus it's been raining in Temecula so today called for a lazy cozy outfit thus the reason for this ensemble! Can't thank my Twin for giving me this jacket because my closet lacks outerwear with hoods! Hope you all stay dry!

xoxo,
Kimberly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment