16.2.13

It's Safe To Say We're Definitely TWINS


This girl and I have called each other twins for many different reasons, one of them being that the contents of our closet was so similar. The only difference would  probably be the color. Every Wednesday Nate and I pick up Leanne cause we carpool for school, last Wednesday she got in to the car and I turned around to face the the backseat to say hello and saw her pants. I immediately started laughing  because I thought, what were the odds that she'd wear something that was identical to mine. As we both took a closer look at our outfits we realized we were both wearing black & white printed pants, a velvet top and blue shoes. We surely were destined to be twins <3

 

 


Have a great weekend! 

xoxo,
Me.

1 comment:

  1. very interesting!!!
    <3

    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete