1.2.13

YOU MAKE ME NERVOUS, HELLA HELLA NERVOUS











I recently found my OLD iPod from middle school, so please excuse the Gravy Train reference!

I woke up at 1pm today... Yeah I'm not a morning person at ALL. I started my day finishing last minute cake pop orders. If you didn't know, I have a cake pop business called TRENDY POPS. I ship cake pops all through out the US, so just holler if you ever need some goodies! Anyways, I ran a couple of errands and met up with Nathan. Since we were around Old Town, we took a couple outfit shots then headed to San Diego to pick up our ELECTRIC RUN ticket, shirt and goodie bags since the event will be  this upcoming Saturday! SO STOKED! We left Carlsbad and Nathan and I had a dinner and a movie date right after since it's the night before our 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Yeah, i's a big deal. This is officially the longest relationship I've ever been in and it doesn't even  feel like it's been that long! We both have work tomorrow so we're celebrating it first chance we get. It's currently 6am... I still can't sleep. Now you guys know why I wake up such odd hours haha! Good Mornight my loves!

xoxo,
Kimberly Anne


1 comment:

  1. You look awsome. I really like your jacket. I think your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete