27.2.13

Fishnets & Bowler Hats







The weather is finally beginning to get warm again! As much as I love the cold weather, I miss showing a bit of skin off with my outfits. Luckily, my sister and my baby nephew from the Philippines are here for vacation and brought me home a couple of goodies. One being this white, beautiful, fishnet dress from Peanut Butter and Jerri. One of my absolute favorite stores in Manila! They have such great trendy pieces for such CHEAP prices! When I mean cheap, I mean like this  dress was probably only $10 bucks. I paired this outfit off with my H&M bowler hat (which I bought for only $6 bucks because I received one of those Wrapp gift cards from Nate's sister!) and my Zara slingbacks to keep it clean and simple. Hopefully I'll be able to post more... with school, spending time with my sister and nephew, and cake pop orders it seems to get harder and harder to update but I'll definitely keep trying!

Xoxo,
Kimberly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment