16.3.13

Triangular Tigers








Wearing: HM Tiger Tights, Marshals silk button up, Forever 21 blazer, Go Jane Triangle Platforms and Chanel purse from sister

Yesterday I spent the day job hunting so I wore what I usually think is comfortable and threw a blazer on to give it that sophisticated look. I know its not very "professional" with the printed tights and all but HEY! I wouldn't try applying for a job and not show them the real me! When I went to what felt like EVERY retail store there is in Temecula, Nathan hit me up and told me he got himself a new camera! I met up with him and took these photos at near by golf course by my house. Luckily  I didn't get run over by golf carts cause  it would be a bitch trying to run in those heels. Anyways, Have a lovely weekend !! 

xoxo,
Kimberly Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment