3.3.13

Flowers Crown, Plaid and Spikes... Why Not.


 

One of the past outfits I forgot to post. Ooops. But, this would probably be one my favorite outfits just because the silhouettes are kind of different. I wore my fishtail top custom made for me by Camille Liim and wore it on top of a pleather circle skirt. I really love all the details about this outfit, from the little skirt peeping out a little to the mix of spikes and florals. It's 5 am right now and I feel like I don't make any sense but I just wanted to show you guys the  outfit so I hope you like it. Gooodniggghttt!

xoxo,
Kimberly Anne




1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete