12.4.13

P R O D U C T I V E.





It's always a great day when these two are a part of it!

Wearing: Nasty Gal Dress, Forever 21 shoes, Pink Zone Leopard top, H&M necklace and Thrifted red hat.
 I'm not a morning person but I had such a terrible headache last night that I slept earlier than I usually do and woke up early in the morning. It felt wonderful having so much time to do EVERYTHING I wanted to do. I woke up, ate breakfast, got ready, took my mother to work, met up with the girls Twin & Mate, ran three miles, had lunch, got ready for work, went to work, had dinner, hung out with Nate, did some homework, read articles and magazines and now I'm  here updating the blog. That headache was a blessing in disguise because normally I start my days at 11am and sleep at odd hours like 4am or so.... I guess I can blame it on the fact I was born & raised in Manila where everything was open 24/7 and my whole family didn't sleep till 2am every night. I'll also blame it on the fact I went to a private school and took classes that started 12pm everyday. No wonder I was always late for school when I started studying in California. Excuses aside, I'm definitely going to try and keep waking up in the morning a habit. It's time to get more productive. How will I ever take over the world with a sleeping pattern of an owl?

HAPPY THURSDAY
XOXO, KIMBERLY ANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment