18.4.13

The Only Place











WEARING: Forever 21 Tropical Print Pants, Forever 21 Cropped Top, H&M Cropped Cardigan & Forever 21 Floppy Hat

How amazing are my new Forever 21 Tropical Print pants? For only $17 I thought these were such a great find. Only if there was a top with the same print cause I'm really diggin' the whole print on print trend right now! It was quite windy in L.A. so I wore my shaggy cropped cardigan  and topped the ensemble off with a floppy hat. It was such a comfortable outfit to go shopping in. Nathan and I went to Third Street Promenade to do a little shopping and to meet up with my cousins from Manila. It was my first time there and I absolutely LOOOOVED the area. They had this Converse shop where they could custom print your shoes and shirts, Brandy Melville, Bird Pick who serves the BEST lavender milk tea and a whole lot of other stores that I enjoyed browsing in. While wandering around L.A. I couldn't help but think how lucky I am to be living here .. There's honestly no where else I'd rather be than California <3



No comments:

Post a Comment